Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is the lean tool concerned with maximizing the efficiency of Production Machinery. TPM utilizes a team approach to remove the losses from machine areas by the introduction of autonomous maintenance program.
The TPM Training Courses of The Glass Door CES utilizes practical examples to demonstrate the improvements the successful implementation of a TPM program can make to a business.
Our TPM training is designed for you to help you understand the concepts and methods that lie behind TPM.
At the conclusion of the course you will be able to –
- Get your workplace in order ahead of TPM introduction
- Determine the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) of their machinery
- Understand how to improve the efficiency of their machinery
- Predict where failures are likely to occur
- Be able to design and implement a TPM program
- Get the buy-in of your team
You will learn that TPM is much more than a maintenance technique and how it can become an organization-wide improvement program.
The TPM training course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the basic concepts of TPM
- The 8 Pillars of TPM
- What is Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and how to measure it
- Understanding the 6 Big Losses and how to address their root causes
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance
- Time Based Maintenance
- Condition Based Maintenance
- TPM Training
- Early Machine Management
- Quality Initiatives
- Office TPM
- Safety & TPM
- How to implement TPM