We, at The Glass Door CES, have designed this course to introduce you to the Game of Design Thinking and to illustrate best practices for each step along the way.
You’ll find this is an incredibly powerful tool for any field: from Engineering to Entrepreneurship, and Beyond.
You will utilize everything you learn in this course to create your very own project. In doing so, you will learn many practical and applicable skills, such as user research and rapid prototyping, which will set you apart in your field.
This course will be of great interest to professionals working in the areas of product and service design and who would like to learn more about generating ideas, stories and prototypes as part of the design process.
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Describe methods for innovation and generating ideas;
- Discuss idea generation techniques and questions to ask;
- Describe the process of bundling your ideas to create a concept;
- Explain how scenarios and storyboards help articulate and visualize your design;
- Describe how prototyping is a powerful tool for designing.